Thursday, March 08, 2007

Chemical KDE GSoC Project Ideas

Very likely KDE will participate again in the Google Summer of Code. At this moment two project ideas are written up related to chemistry: The second is my personal favorite, and I have worked on this topic in the past myself. See also Carsten's post on this.

The only thing I really miss in the full list of ideas, is the idea of completing a Greasemonkey plugin for Konqueror. I could not mentor a project like this, and, therefore, cannot put it up on the idea list :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course you can add it to the list, even if you don't want/can't be a mentor. What we can't do is let ideas be wasted.

Egon Willighagen said...

Thiago,

OK, I added it here:

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Summer_of_Code/2007/Ideas#Konqueror_-_userscripts

Anonymous said...

I started working on a KDE4 port of the userscript plugin found on kde-apps.org.

I am cleaning up the code and updating it to the latest libs and will soon import to playground.

Info:

http://namshub-kde.blogspot.com